Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My zune software plays the song correctly, but my zune itself plays a different one for the same file? Help!!!?

i have Incubus' MTV Unplugged album on my computer and I have it in my zune software as well as my zune player, when i play the file Certain Shade of Green from that album in the zune software it plays perfectly...when i play it just from my zune player with my headphones, it plays a shortened and poor quality version of levon by elton john...this doesn't happen for any of the other songs. Can somebody please tell me what the hell happened here?! this makes no sense to me at all. I have never seen this happen. And i just checked and the zune is actually mixing up all the songs in this album, for one it plays an RHCP song out of nowhere just like this random elton john song.

No comments:

Post a Comment