Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can i really forget him?

I met this guy 3yrs ago, just a yr after i left secondary school. When we started the relationship it was fine and i was still a virgin then. Anytime he ask me for sex i do tell him that i was not ready cos i was not. i really love this guy i can do anything just to be with him but offortunately for me he dosent feels the same way i do. he neither call nor text infact for the past 3yrs he only text me twice but i didnt count all these bcos of the love i have for him.after 3 months of the relationship i got tired of being the only calling him all the time and i stopped. infact he doesnt even know my birthday but i never worried about it. after one month he called and asked why i havent being calling him but i couldnt tell him why i just told him i was broke. then he stopped calling for 4months i tried his numberit wasnt going and he neither called nor flashed. after 4months he called me and told me he lost his phone i askedhim why i cant call from a payphone and he said he doesnt know my number off head, you can imagine the guy am dating that doesnt know my no offhead. he asked if i still want to continue with the relationship and if i'm still a virgin and i told him yes and we continued with our relationship. after 3 months i got tired cos it was still the same old routine, he never called and when he called i didnt pick it and when i later did, i told him to stop calling me which he obeyed willingly without asking questions. i was doing quite fine until i realise that there is no guy that came to me that i wouldnt compare to him and wish he his the one with me.towards the ending of last year i started calling him again, at first he was surprisd but didnt ask me if there is any reason why have being calling him. this year march i went to his state, i called him and he invited me to his place. i was very happy because am still going to see him again. i went there with the aim of telling him alll the things he is doing that i felt were not right but seeing him again i ***** ask him anything other than his family and school all others disappeared on seeing him. he hugged and kissed me,then said sex and i told him i wasnt ready cos i was not and i was still a virgin but when i saw that he changed and kept quiet i told him i was ready. we started but it was too painful and i had to stop him. he didnt speak to me again not even a bye-bye when i told him i was leaving. when i got home that day i text him and apologised that i wanted to do it but just couldnt because of the pain. 2 days after i went there and he deflowered me,although i wasnt ready but at the same time i was not sad cos i was deflowered by the person i love most in this world. a week after i left for my own state. i do call him and on his birthday i didnt sleep cos i wanted to be the first to say happy birthday to him, i called him, text him and posted on his wall on facebook by 12am. the next day i called him and he said he really appreciated all what i did for him on his birthday. i just noticed that he doesnt calls me and whenever i calls him he his always promising that he will call me which he never does and when i ask him why he is always telling me he his broke but jst recently i sat than i thought about his behaviour for the past 3yrs and i realised that as much as i have tried to show him love and care he never reciprocated it. i stopped calling him and he was nt even bothered about it. i want to forget him and move on with my life buti just couldnt cos if i'm with any other guy am not always comfortable i just always wish it is him i'm with.i dont know how to forget him totally like he never even existed in my life as have never being in his. pls helpme!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment