Monday, July 18, 2011

My 2.5 yr old regressed in potty training after an accident. Help!?

We started training at 2. He was doing pretty good until I fractured my foot. So for a few days I couldn't walk, so I couldn't get up and put him on the potty. After that, he seems to have given up or become completely stubborn about it. He says no every time I say its time to potty or ask him if he needs to potty. If I put him on the potty he gets off and runs into another room. Only once this whole time he has willingly went. He was standing in front of me obviously having a hard time doing number 2 so i told him if he sits on the potty and relaxes it will be easier to go and he said ok and went to the potty. I have tried that afterward and it was a no go all over again. I just don't know what to do. Goodies and stickers aren't working anymore either as incentive to go.. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment